Hello!!!

Go down

Hello!!!

Post by Cherry on Sun May 10, 2009 11:07 am

Is this were we are going to play now??? Wink

Nice work John Very Happy
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 49
Location : Newquay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!!

Post by speedwell68 on Sun May 10, 2009 1:45 pm

Yes, I think this will be a nice place to play. A whole empty forum to fill up with smut and the like.Very Happy
avatar
speedwell68

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 44
Location : Newquay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!!

Post by speedwell68 on Sun May 10, 2009 1:46 pm

BTW, that avatar is huge.
avatar
speedwell68

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 44
Location : Newquay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!!

Post by Cherry on Sun May 10, 2009 1:51 pm

speedwell68 wrote:BTW, that avatar is huge.

I don't know how that happened must be cause I is cool and Hot Shocked Laughing
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 49
Location : Newquay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!!

Post by speedwell68 on Sun May 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Checking out the online help system that comes with this forum it allows proper sized avatars, FTW.Very Happy Or it could be because it knows your cool and hot.Very Happy
avatar
speedwell68

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 44
Location : Newquay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!!

Post by Cherry on Sun May 10, 2009 2:06 pm

speedwell68 wrote:Checking out the online help system that comes with this forum it allows proper sized avatars, FTW.Very Happy Or it could be because it knows your cool and hot.Very Happy

It must know we is all cooler and hotter here......... Wink
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 49
Location : Newquay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!!

Post by speedwell68 on Sun May 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Cherry wrote:
speedwell68 wrote:Checking out the online help system that comes with this forum it allows proper sized avatars, FTW.Very Happy Or it could be because it knows your cool and hot.Very Happy

It must know we is all cooler and hotter here......... Wink

Some of us are living sex gods too.Very Happy
avatar
speedwell68

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 44
Location : Newquay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!!

Post by Cherry on Sun May 10, 2009 2:25 pm

speedwell68 wrote:

Some of us are living sex gods too.Very Happy

True Wink
avatar
Cherry

Posts : 27
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 49
Location : Newquay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!!

Post by speedwell68 on Sun May 10, 2009 2:26 pm

afro
avatar
speedwell68

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 44
Location : Newquay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum