Newquay Dub Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plymouth Volksfest Cruise 'Official Thread'...

3 posters

Go down

Plymouth Volksfest Cruise 'Official Thread'... Empty Plymouth Volksfest Cruise ''Official Thread''...

Post by Admin Thu May 21, 2009 7:06 am

OK, we had planned to meet at Morrisons in Newquay at Midday. But, I have been advised that the organisers are expecting 'Vanfest' sized queues. So we have decided to set of a little earlier, as not everyone has booked a ticket yet. We are now meeting at Westways Petrol Station, on the St. Columb Major road just after the Airport turn, at 10.30am. We are then stopping at Victoria Services on the old A30, for about 11.00am. We have arranged to meet some of the Golant guys at Route 38, I guess we will get there at around 11.45 am. Then we will be on to Plymouth. If anyone wants to meet us along the way then feel free.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://newquaydubclub.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Volksfest Cruise 'Official Thread'... Empty Re: Plymouth Volksfest Cruise 'Official Thread'...

Post by Bungle Thu May 21, 2009 11:11 am

if i can get away from work i will see you at Roche

i will text you in the morning so you don't hang around waiting
Bungle
Bungle

Back to top Go down

Plymouth Volksfest Cruise 'Official Thread'... Empty Re: Plymouth Volksfest Cruise 'Official Thread'...

Post by speedwell68 Thu May 21, 2009 11:28 am

Bungle wrote:if i can get away from work i will see you at Roche

i will text you in the morning so you don't hang around waiting

That would be ace. We are texting Paul in the morning as we leave Newquay and were planning on meeting him in the car park of Route 38 at Trerulefoot. We figured that might be an easier spot for you as going to Roche means going back on yourself.
speedwell68
speedwell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Bungle Thu May 21, 2009 12:39 pm

we need fuel and it's cheap at tesco's

it's just up the new road from there to Roche
Bungle
Bungle

Back to top Go down

Post by speedwell68 Thu May 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Bungle wrote:we need fuel and it's cheap at tesco's

it's just up the new road from there to Roche

Well, hopefully we will see you in the morning then.Very Happy
speedwell68
speedwell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down