Newquay Dub Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie ish

4 posters

Go down

newbie ish Empty newbie ish

Post by love bus dan Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:13 am

hi i'm a returning member but most won't know or remember me about five years ago when we met at fosters (now pippins or something) i had a type 3 fastie which was residing in portsmouth. i now have a 91 t4. i know its not a "proper vw" but its undergone restoration over the last year and a half of ownership and is now bright blue with yellow love bus graphics. its obviously not finished (they never are) but am enjoying it. i don't think i could have afford running an air cooled vw on my 35 miles a day commute and currently can't afford a second car. i am looking into another air cooled dub for some time in the future. i hope to come to some meets at the mermaid and getting to know you all. p.s what day do you meet?

love bus dan

Back to top Go down

newbie ish Empty Re: newbie ish

Post by Waxer Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:05 pm

Wednesdays, 1930 ish.
Waxer
Waxer

Back to top Go down

Post by love bus dan Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 pm

rats the one evening i work is wednesday 6.30 till 9.30 is it still going on then?

love bus dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Waxer Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Usually.
How far away do you live?
I haven't been for ages but they normally seem to be in no rush to leave!!!
Waxer
Waxer

Back to top Go down

Post by love bus dan Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:24 am

thanks for the times btw. i live in fraddon but work in town. i actually popped down after work last night to see if anyone was there i spoke to neil and darren but evryone left pretty much as i got there. i'll try again next week.

love bus dan

Back to top Go down

Post by SheilasWheels Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:57 pm

Just posted in my thread about the meets and I think this has answered my question (blushes) Should see you a week Wednesday then cheers
SheilasWheels
SheilasWheels

Back to top Go down

Post by No shit Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:39 pm

love bus dan wrote:thanks for the times btw. i live in fraddon but work in town. i actually popped down after work last night to see if anyone was there i spoke to neil and darren but evryone left pretty much as i got there. i'll try again next week.

They probably all seen you coming and thought lets run quick before he gets here lol!

No shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down