Newquay Dub Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seasonal Hallucinations One & All :-D

3 posters

Go down

Seasonal Hallucinations One & All :-D Empty Seasonal Hallucinations One & All :-D

Post by Satanic Muttley Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:56 pm

Hey

Hmmm...always hated these intro things...

Name's Simon...soon to be Chris...looooooooooooooooooong story! I'm mostly known as 'Satanic Muttley' though... Twisted Evil

44, divorced, recently moved from north of B'ham to Newlyn...fresh start and all that...

Daily driver's a '68 Cali-import Squareback, severely slammed, narrow-beamed, and increasingly rodded. Runs on a warm 1641 'pancake'...signwritten too...as it reads on the sticker..."Dirty, Kinky, & Cheap!" not sure if thats meant for me or the dub???

Thanks to Evil Ben, Matt Fink, & Retro Justin for letting me know about you guys...i'll see you all soon!

Horns Up to y'all! rendeer

Muttley alien

Satanic Muttley

Back to top Go down

Seasonal Hallucinations One & All :-D Empty Re: Seasonal Hallucinations One & All :-D

Post by montana Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:29 pm

welcome! I expect you know but it's every Wednesday at the Mermaid Inn in Porth 7:30 ish onwards. see you there in your square Very Happy

montana

Back to top Go down

Seasonal Hallucinations One & All :-D Empty Re: Seasonal Hallucinations One & All :-D

Post by Cherry Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 am

Hello...pop over and see us, most of us don't bite.....although not all Wink
Cherry
Cherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum