Newquay Dub Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It was a good night down the pub tonight...

4 posters

Go down

It was a good night down the pub tonight... Empty It was a good night down the pub tonight...

Post by speedwell68 Wed May 13, 2009 3:19 pm

Well I enjoyed myself anyway.Very Happy
speedwell68
speedwell68

Back to top Go down

It was a good night down the pub tonight... Empty Re: It was a good night down the pub tonight...

Post by Bungle Wed May 13, 2009 3:57 pm

it was a wet night sailing

but the sailing club has swapped the scrumpy jack for rattler
Bungle
Bungle

Back to top Go down

It was a good night down the pub tonight... Empty Re: It was a good night down the pub tonight...

Post by Waxer Wed May 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Isn't sailing always wet?
Waxer
Waxer

Back to top Go down

Post by speedwell68 Wed May 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Bungle wrote:it was a wet night sailing

Well at least that is one thing. Maybe you should suggest that they change their main interest from boats to tatty old german cars, they'd be on to a winner then.Very Happy
speedwell68
speedwell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson46 Wed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Bungle wrote:it was a wet night sailing

In my experience, sailing was only wet if you were in stupidly small boat with a lot of sea running. As I remember it a 30 footer tended to be reasonably dry, which is why I stopped sailing dinghies and turned to big boats. As I couldn't afford toys like that I was reliant others who could, which is why my mentor of the day is now an international tax advisor for the New Zealand Government with a 28 foot yacht of his own and I have to live with an open invitation to visit him in New Zealand and go sailing. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Clarkson46
Clarkson46

Back to top Go down

Post by Bungle Thu May 14, 2009 12:51 am

so why are you still here ?

or are you afraid the kids will change the locks while your away Laughing
Bungle
Bungle

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson46 Thu May 14, 2009 2:07 am

I was originally planning to go this year but the credit crunch combined with the collapse of the pound effectively put the cost beyond my finances. I will hopefully do it one day. Sad
Clarkson46
Clarkson46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down